So you have your business web site now and need it listed on Google. To boost your search engine recognition, the best practices are:
- Web site completed (we deal with WordPress web sites)
- Check settings for search engine crawling site maps (if you do not have one we can help with this)
- Submit and verify your web site with Google
- Submit for desktop and mobile standards (we can help with this if your web site doesn’t meet these requirements)
- Submit information for a business listing in Google. (see that information below)
- Verify with code given by Google.
Complete, now let’s get started!
What does a business listing on Google include?
- Address to your business location
- Link to Google Maps and Directions for customers
- Phone number
- Hours of operation (and you can change these for holidays etc)
- Short description of your business
- Link to your web site (if you don’t have one, contact us for a quote)
- Ability so someone can send your information to their mobile device
- Upload of photos about your business
- Reviews from customers
Get higher rankings when you have a business listing and it is verified through Google.
Coffee Web Design can help you with your Google business listing. We only charge $25 to do this. You must be at a be at the business phone number to complete verification. If you do not have a business phone number, no problem, here are other ways to verify, but it will take more time. You can schedule an appointment to come by our office located in East Flat Rock, near Hendersonville, NC.
If you have not already had Google crawl your site then we can consult to see if you have the tools needed for Google to crawl your site. If you do then we can submit this to Google to crawl your site and then list it on Google business. This would be at our hourly rate of $45.
Let’s start in 2020 with your business listed on Google! Contact us!